Saturday, June 21, 2008

Introducing your ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio dedicated to Organic Chemistry. Do not run away yet because these web pages might help you to see o. chem like you've never seen before. Did you ever think that this subject was hard or that the amount of material to learn is just too much? Well, you are right to think that. O.Chem is definitely a tough subject and the amount of material to learn is significant. HOWEVER it is possible to do well in o.chem. There are three important things you need to succeed: you need TIME to review the material and make sure you understand what you are reading, you also need to MEMORIZE bits and bits at the time, finally you need a lot of TRAINING, lots and lots of exercises!
When I first started general chemistry, I didn't think much of it, I thought it was boring and random...Then I took organic chemistry and found that it was so much more interesting than the general chemistry. I think if you are a puzzle solver type, you'll definitely love organic chemistry. It is a hard class but it is also a really rewarding class when you can do it well!
So if you currently taking these courses and wish to have a condensed review+tips+exercises you are welcome to navigate here. Also if you are those students like me who can never have enough exercises to do, welcome! I will have some synthesis problems available for each chapters.
It's O. chem time!

No comments: