Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Re-Assessing the Honors Institute"

I joined the Honors Institute in summer 2007 and actually this English seminar is one of the first honors classes I'm taking so I have little idea of how the Institute work.
I would say though that we should have more honors classes in the SCIENCE SUBJECTS!
Otherwise I think we do not have enough information on cultural and academic events around here. I think it will be great to know since attending them would be a good part of enlightening our intellect. It would be a way for us to stay open minded.
Also I know it is more difficult but we do not have a large choice of honors classes each quarter. Or the classes would have a really funny schedule time so that it will not be compatible with our other classes.
The level of academic achievement required is good though, I feel like I'm learning a lot in my other Engl 1C for honors. I alsmot feel like Im not gonna be able to make it through actually but the challenge is interesting.

1 comment:

Scott Lankford said...

25 points. You should help us recruit some new science instructors. Hearing from great students (like you) might help get them to write more courses!!!